Follow the below instructions to list a lost or found pet on our site. There is no charge to list your ad.
First you will need to register and activate your account.
How do I register as a user?
1. Click the "Register" link.
2. Complete the User Detail Form (Username & Password is case sensitive). Be sure your email address is correct or you will not be able to complete the registration process!
3. Click the "Register" button. You will then be sent an E-mail message with an activation link that you need to click to confirm your email address.
4. Click the link in your E-mail message to confirm and activate your account.
Next you will need to login to our site.
How do I login?
1. Click the "Login" link.
2. Enter the Username and Password with which you registered. Click the "Login" button. You will then be taken to the User Control Panel. It is from here that you will have access to list your Lost or Found ad.
Once you leave the User Control Panel and go to another part of our site site, you do not have to go through the login process again to return to the User Control Panel. Simply click the "Login" link and it will automatically take you back into the User Control Panel.
Finally you can place your free ad for the pet you have lost or found.
How do I list my ad?
1. Follow the login instructions above.
2. Once logged in, you can click the Lost and Found Pets icon in the User Control Panel. It looks like the below:
Lost and Found Pets
3. Next click the 'Create a new pet listing' link and complete the ad details form. Be sure to include as many current photos of your pet as you can and to list the place and date he/she was last seen.
4. Save your ad by clicking the Submit Ad button at the botton of the page.
Be sure to return to our site if your pet has been returned so we can remove your ad and report on a happy ending!